Stable Build v2.8
Stable Builds are by definition more “Stable” than Daily Builds. They don't change as often and if a major bug is found, that bug fix will be carried over from the Daily Build to Stable.
USE THESE VERSIONS AS NORMAL USER
Installers can be found on GitHub Releases. Older release are there as well.
Daily Build of Current Master
These builds are from the latest version of master and have limited testing so use at your own risk. But if you need to use all the newest good stuff here they are:
Installation on Linux (Ubuntu) - set proper permissions
If you have trouble connecting pixhawk, try the following:
- sudo chmod 666 /dev/ttyACM0 –> sets the proper permission
- sudo usermod -a -G dialout name –> replace name with your account and don't forget to logout/login. This adds your user to the dialout-group
- sudo apt-get remove modemmanager –> modemmanager tends to occupy a device only briefly, but it's initial tests make trouble for any firmware upgrade software that reboots the pixhawk
- In order to connect to the PX4 board over USB you will need to install the USB Driver: http://www.pixhawk.org/firmware/downloads. This is also needed for PX4Flow and 3DR Radio connection.
Please follow the guidelines listed here.
- Integrate QGroundControl with your IMU/Autopilot in a few minutes with the help of MAVLink
Get notified on new Releases
|Visit this group|