Feedback and issue reports are very welcome. We would like to encourage you to submit issues and feature requests to the issue tracker at GitHub.
Neither Stable nor Developer Linux builds include support for the Local 3D View. This is due to limitations of the machine they are being built on. If you have support for OpenSceneGraph on your machine it is possible to build a version yourself which includes this support.
Google Earth is only supported on 32 bit builds, which at this time are only on Windows.
Stable Build V2.5.2
Stable Builds are by definition more “Stable” than Daily Builds. They don't change as often and if a major bug is found, that bug fix will be carried over from the Daily Build to Stable.
USE THIS VERSION AS NORMAL USER
* Ubuntu 14.04 - You can install from Launchpad using the following commands
- sudo add-apt-repository ppa:beineri/opt-qt541-trusty
- sudo add-apt-repository ppa:qgroundcontrol/ppa
- sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install qgroundcontrol
Previous stable builds are here.
These builds have limited testing so use at your own risk. But if you need to use all the newest good stuff here they are:
- In order to connect to the PX4 board over USB you will need to install the USB Driver: http://www.pixhawk.org/firmware/downloads. This is also needed for PX4Flow and 3DR Radio connection.
Please follow the guidelines listed here.
- Integrate QGroundControl with your IMU/Autopilot in a few minutes with the help of MAVLink
Get notified on new Releases
|Visit this group|